Gamer's Dom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heaven For Gamers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Gamer's Dom. Enjoy Your Stay here!
Gamer's Dom Opening Dhamaka Single Power Up Event. Click Here For More Info

I Love Gamersdom..i would like to say my points about gamersdom..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
srisaai
Gamer's Dom Member
Gamer's Dom Member

Doms : 13

I Love Gamersdom..i would like to say my points about gamersdom.. Empty
PostSubject: I Love Gamersdom..i would like to say my points about gamersdom..   I Love Gamersdom..i would like to say my points about gamersdom.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Gamersdom is not only a heaven for gamers..its a good site and a usefull site... SMILE this gamers is my one of favourite site in my life.. i really love it. SMILE im learningg many things from this site.. HAPPY iam really very lucky to be a member in such a good site like gamersdom SMILE .. i will be posting good and new posts on gamersdom's forum..
FEELING GOOD

THANKING YOU ALL STAFFS IN GAMERSDOM FOR ACCEPTING ME AS A MEMBER IN GAMERSDOM..I HOPE YOU ALL WILL PROMOTE ME AS A SUPPORT STAFF OR A GOOD NAME FOR ME IN THIS SITE..

BEFORE SOME DAYS I WAS BANNED FOR MY OVER SPAMMING..SO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY FOR THAT MISBEHAVED WORK..IAM REALLY SORRY FOR THAT THING..I WILL DO THE TASKS GIVEN BY THE ADMIN OF THIS GAMERSDOM REGULARLY.. HAPPY
Back to top Go down

I Love Gamersdom..i would like to say my points about gamersdom..
Page 1 of 1